Background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Nesting!

So this is the first time I ever entered something I made into a challenge.  It was actually a challenge that I hosted on the Cricut Message Board, so I HAD to enter, right?  The challenge was to make something that had a Bird, a Button and Blue on it, and here's what I came up with:




I'm going to send this card to a friend of mine who just got married and moved into her new house - Hope she likes it!

About this card:

Kraft Cardstock 5x5 base
Patterned Cardstock - My Minds Eye Laundry Line Collection
Cricut Cuts - Straight from the Nest Cut at 2"
Solid Cardstock Chocolate Brown & Ocean Tides - Papertrey Inc.
Spellbinders - Lacey Ovals
Crystal Flourish - Recollections
Sentiment - Hampton Ink
Stickles - Turquoise & Cinnamon
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Buttons - Stash

1 comment: