Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Focus Group Entry

Hello everyone!  This week I decided to enter to become a member of a focus group for Crop Chocolate (CC).  CC is a website that offers 1 deal at a time, multiple times throughout the day.  What makes them extra special, is that you can hold numerous items in your cart and have them shipped all together to save on shipping.  I stumbled upon them 2 months ago, and it has become my favorite site for deals - click the link in my sidebar to check them out - tell them 'Crazy4Cocoa' sent you (yep... that's me)!

Back to the topic here - CC is forming a focus group and asked people to enter by creating a project using 4 elements from crop chocolate.  Here's my entry:

The 4 elements I used from CC were the patterned paper (Echo Park Splash), the whale's eye is a Basic Grey brad from Oliver, the aqua trim is from the Fine and Dandy line and the Blue button is from Making Memories.  I'll let you know if I make the cut!  If I don't, there will be a new focus group forming in 6 months, so there's always next time :)

Additionally about this card:
Navy Cardstock Base - Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening
Whale - Cricut Cut from Splish Splash Lite Cartridge cut at 3" using Bazzill Bling Cardstock
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper Punny-licious Set
Stickles - Turquoise & Waterfall
Twine & White CS - Stash

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Julie. Good luck with making the focus group.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete