Background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Babies are Here!

Hi everyone!  It has been a literal Baby Shower around me lately... in the last 3 weeks, 4 babies have been born to close acquaintances - 3 girls, and one boy.  As I prepare to make my rounds and visit these little bundles of joy, I have some cards to make.  I only got one done tonight, and here it is:

This is for my boss who had a baby girl.  My boss isn't the real cute/babyish type, so I wanted to make her a card that was a little more elegant.  I've been itching to make another shaped card, so I got that out of my system with this one.  I used the Florals Embellished Cricut cartridge and welded2 of the shadow features together to make this card.  I hope she likes it!


About this card:
All Cardstock - Bazzill Bling
Florals Embellished Cricut Cartridge - Cut at 4"
Burgundy Stickles
Bling/Pearls, Ribbon & Sentiment - Stash

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Julie. Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have an award for you--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So pretty!! Congrats to all the new Mommies! :) I'm a new follower...when you get a chance, please stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete