Background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Positive Reinforcement

So, my Mom watched my 2 year old daughter for me today while I was at work.  She also watched my 4 year old niece - and they both got a VERY GOOD report card from Grandma for sharing and playing so nicely together all day!  My niece, Danielle, is really into Littlest Pet Shop and Zoobles, and I guess that's what they played with all day.  I want Danielle to know that my Daughter, Jocelyn, really appreciated her sharing her toys today, so I threw together this quick card for her:
Danielle will be so excited to get mail from her cousin!  I hope it encourages her to continue to share her toys in the future as well.  Can't hurt, right?

About this card:
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye - Laundry Line
Elephant - Cricut cut from Create a Critter cut at 2" on Bazzill Bling
Ribbon, Twine & Bling - Stash
Tag - Hand cut from Bazzill Bling
Stickles - Pink
Sentiment - Pink by Design Jungle Fever clear stamp set
Rounded corners using Corner Chomper 1/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment