Background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pool Party!

As I mentioned in my last post, my Mom watched my daughter, my niece and my nephew one day last week. Being the WONDERFUL Grandma that she is, she threw a little pool party (for a 4-yr. old & 2 2-yr. olds) complete with baby pool, sprinkler and popsicles!  I made this card to send to her to thank her for her wonderful hospitality last week:


I recently cleaned and organized my craft room, and it has made it so much easier to throw together these little cards.  Now, can I keep it that way...?

About this card:
Card Base - Papertrey Ink Cardstock in Hawaiian Shores (5x5)
Patterned Paper - Echo Park's Splash Collection
Spellbinders - Labels One
Cricut Cut from Pack Your Bags at 2.5"
Sentiment - Pink by Design Summer Vacation
Ribbon - American Crafts
Stickles - Orange, Lime Green, Black Diamond, Magenta, Pink & Turquoise
Stash - White Cardstock, Bling & Googlie Eyes

1 comment:

  1. too cute.. I want to make a card like this.. perfect SUMMER card..

    Heather
    papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete