Background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My First Anya

Ok, so I am in AWE of anyone who can color all of these beautiful Anyas, Tildas, etc.  with Copics - they are just gorgeous!  My husband is an artist, so this would come naturally to him.  Not the case for me...

I decided not too long ago that I was going to give this art form my best shot - so I bought a decent collection of the markers, started collecting the stamps/Memento Ink/Neenah Cardstock, and watched a TON of Youtube videos, and here is my first REAL attempt at coloring with Copics:
While I know she's not perfect, I am very proud of her and will definitely use her on an upcoming project.  I love the highlighting effect of the stickles!  Maybe you'll spot her in an upcoming post... Keep an eye out!  Now I'm excited to color everything I can get my hands on... I even find myself pondering my daughter's coloring books... Do you think I need help?  Thanks for looking - Have a great day!

About this project:
Flutter Anya (Memento Ink/Neenah Cardstock)
Stickles: Fruit Punch & Turquoise
Copics: Oops I forgot to keep track!  I'll remember to do that next time :)

1 comment:

  1. You did really great! My honey is the artist too, so it does come natural to him also. But you really did great! Can't wait to see what you do with her!

    ReplyDelete