Background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playing With Some of My New Things

I hope everyone is having a great week!  In the not too distant past, I've received various summer-themed elements, and I've been so anxious to put some of them together into cards.  Here's one that I came up with tonight using a new cartridge, new paper and a new stamp set:

 So sorry my pictures aren't good... Maybe I'll get a nice digital for Christmas - I just use my cell phone right now.  Anyway... I scraplifted the layered background idea from a friend (If you recognize it, Thanks!) I like that I can use this card for a pick-me-up or a birthday... but for now, into my stash it goes!  Have a sunshiney day everyone!

About this card:
5x5 Card Base - Kraft Cardstock (stash)
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye "Fine & Dandy"
Sun - Cricut Cut from "Pack Your Bags" cut at 3" using Bazzill Bling cardstock
Sentiment - Pink By Design stamp set "Summer Vacation" on Bazzill Bling
Spellbinders - Label 4
Stickles - Yellow & Orange Peel
Stash Bling

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Card! Love the background idea and the sun is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Julie. Thanks for your comment on MPS Design Team Challenge. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!--Pat

    ReplyDelete