Background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another 'Sweet" Award!

I would like to thank Dana from Dana's Crafty Corner for this awesome award! Thanks so much - I am truly honored. As part of this award, I'm to post 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 bloggers.

7 Things About Me:

1.) I love roller coasters
2.) I believe in ghosts
3.) I can't drink a drink if it has ice in it (sensitive teeth)
4.) Throw me some Junior Mints, and you can have anything you want!
5.) If I could go back and choose another career, I'd want to become a Private Investigator
6.) I don't listen to much music (unless Veggie Tales counts) - I listen to audio books while I'm driving alone
7.) If napping were an Olympic sport, I'd be GOLD, baby!

7 Bloggers to pass this on to:

As I have said before, I'm relatively new to this, so I will start with one dear friend who deserves this, and will add to the list as I think of people.

1.) Jamie at J-Bears Home
2.)
3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment