Background

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink Color Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day!

While the world is busy turning RED today, I've been busy playing along with Papertrey's latest challenge - it's a color challenge!  We were given 9 different color combinations to choose from, so I chose this palate:
I had most of these ink colors, so I decided to do lots of stamping for my card:
This card was so easy - I loved using my Circle Scribbles Papertrey Ink stamp set to randomly stamp out the background, intentionally leaving some blank space for my sentiment.

You know me - if I'm not popping an element out on 3D foam squares, then I'm adding sequins!  I didn't want them to be too random, so I used like colored sequins on some of the stamped scribbles.
 My sentiment is the Thanks die from Papertrey - Big Basics: Thanks.
And I revisited an old favorite embellishment - STICKLES!  Just a touch on some of the letter tips.

I had a blast playing along with this month's challenges - I think there's at least one more, so come join us for some fun!

About this Card:
Card Base: Papertrey Ink Basic Black
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Circle Scribbles
Die: Papertrey Ink Big Basics: Thanks
Ink: Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores & Amethyst Allure

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one too! It's a little different from your usual style, but it's still totally you. Cute!

    ReplyDelete