Background

Monday, February 5, 2018

It's Monday, and I'm "Dragon"!

Good Morning Friends :)

It's Monday morning here in Southeastern PA, and in case you haven't heard, we won a football game last night that was kind of a HUGE deal!! As a lifelong Eagles fan, I'm going to ride this wave for a while.  I stayed up extra late watching the BIG episode of This Is Us, so today I'm 'dragon'!

Speaking of dragons, I wanted to share these cute ones with you:

I've had this stamp set for a while - Taylored Expressions Magical Day.  I used it to make cupcake toppers for my daughter's birthday last year, but this is the first card I've made with them - I think they're so cute!

I used patterned paper (DCWV - Watercolor) with some foil for some shine:


I had a blast coloring these little dragons with my Copics, pairing them with some clouds, and popping them out with foam dots:



I'm entering this card into Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #354 - Anything Goes - Make sure to stop by and see all the pretties that everyone is making over there!

I hope whoever gets this card has a Magical Day!!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a magical day as well!

About this Card:
Card Base - Papertrey Ink Harvest Sunrise
Patterned Paper - DCWV Watercolor Stack
Stamps/Dies - Taylored Expressions Magical Day
Copics, Cloud Dies, Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, 3D Foam Dots

1 comment:

  1. I'm dragging too, but that game was *so* worth it! Love these dragons...I'm going to have to put them on my 'I should borrow that set's list. 😁 Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete