Background

Monday, February 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink - 11th Anniversary Challenges Continue - FLORALS!

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by :)  Today I am continuing to play along with the next challenge on Papertrey Ink's blog in celebration of their 11th Anniversary.  Today's post in my entry for their Floral Challenge - Pull out your favorite floral set and use it.  Here is the card I made over the weekend for this challenge:

I used Papertrey Ink's Stemmed Statements stamp/die set for this card - I chose the Poppy because poppies are one of my favorite flowers.  I fell in love with this set when it was released because I know the flowers would be beautiful when colored with Copics.
I matted the flower on 2 Nestabilities plates and embossed the top one with some simple dots.


The patterned paper is from DCWV's Watercolor Garden 12x12 stack - I love the foil highlights on it!


The stamp set gives you the flexibility of putting your choice of over 20 words on the small tag - I chose Celebrate today because I'm sending this card to a good friend for her birthday.

Thanks again for the visit - If you're looking for inspiration, the Papertrey Ink blog is a great place to start.  Have a great day!

About this Card:
Card Base - Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy
Patterned Paper - DCWV Watercolor Garden
Nestabilities - Labels 4
Cuttlebug - Embossing Folder Swiss Dots
Stamp/Die Set - Papertrey Ink Stemmed Statements
Copics - 100, Y38, Y35, G14, G16, G19, R35, R37, R39

1 comment:

  1. I love how you always find the perfect paper to go with your images...another gorgeous card, friend!

    ReplyDelete