Background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

YIKES - Has It Been 2 Months?

Yes, sadly it has.  So much for getting a good start on my resolutions, but at least I remembered that I started this blog and remembered to come back and update it!

I wanted to share one of the cutest cards I think I ever made.  I am in a swap on another board, and my swap partner likes "all things country".  I wanted to make her a card that I knew she would like, and this is what I came up with:
I always hate parting with these little guys after they turn out so cute, but if it weren't for her inspiration he never would have been created!  I'm finishing up a recipe swap too, so I'll be back in a day or two to share my layouts for those.  Have a Great Day!
About this card:
Paper - DCWV Premium Stack - Denim
Cut - Cricut "3 Birds on Parade"
Rhinestones - Michael's
Inks - TH Distress - Broken China & Tea Stain
Stickles - Cinnamon
Hemp Cord

1 comment:

  1. I was the lucky girl who got it.. I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!... in fact it sits right infront of me :)

    ReplyDelete