Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Girl on the Way!

I just found out this week that a co-worker of mine is expecting.  She already knows that she is having a girl, so I made this card for her:
I guess 3 Birds on Parade is my favorite cartridge this week :)  Seriously though, there is a bird for every occasion on there, and how can you not smile when you look at them?  I mounted her on the card using pop-dots to give the card more dimension.  I hope she likes it...

About this card:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Bird - Cricut Cut from 3 Birds on Parade (cut at 5")
Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Tattered Rose, Broken China
Stickles: Black Diamond, Yellow, Pink & Turquoise, Liquid Pearls (Bow)
Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my butterfly card, Julie. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete