Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just Peachy!

Today I'm sharing a card I made a while ago, but I never posted so here it is:

I think this would make a cute Thank You card.  My favorite part about this one is the use of the Peachy Keen Stamps - Peachy Keen makes 'Face Stamps' that have become very popular - they bring anything to life and give them personality!  My peach would be so plain without them...  Now wouldn't this just brighten your day?  I hope it just did :)

About this Card:
Paper - Girl's Nursery by DCWV
Peach - Cricut cut from "Preserves" at 2.5"
Tag - Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Labels 4'
Ribbon - Target
Primas - Got Milk Collection
Distress Ink - Spicy Marmalade & Tea Stain
Stickles - Orange & Lime Green
Peachy Keen Face Stamps
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper "Fruity Puns" collection

3 comments:

  1. That's adorable, Julie! Yes, I love PK stamps, and I don't even have any yet. I really need to get some. I keep trying to win them from different challenges and giveaways but I think I'll just need to buy some! I just can't figure out what size! or which ones. They have so many. Do you know what would be a good starter set? -- Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and an absolutely lovely blog!

    Don't you just love the Cricut Preserves Cartridge? I have so many projects in mind, that I don't even know where to start.

    One of these days I, too, will have some Peachy Keen and Pink Stamper stamps...just don't know if it will be while I am young enough to enjoy them...haha!

    Thanks for co-hosting the Bashful Bunny Hop Swap with me....you are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this card is just toooo cute! Love the refreshing colors!

    ReplyDelete