Background

Monday, February 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink - Retiring Sets Challenge

Hi Again!

I'm back with yest another challenge entry for Papertrey Ink's 11th Anniversary.  Papertrey just announced a TON of sets that they will be retiring in May (hint, hint - go grab them now!), and the challenge this day was to create a project using one of the retiring sets.  I thought I was so sad to see that the 'You're A Gem' set is retiring, BUT IT'S OK... Because I own it - PHEW!!  Here's what I put together using You're A Gem from Papertrey Ink:
I love the look of a card with a black base - everything from there just POPS!  I used the coordinating dies to make complementing diamonds, and found the PERFECT paper to use as a background - it's from DCWV's Razzle Dazzle 12x12 stack.

I added some glossy accents to the diamonds, and put a few sequins on the base for some extra sparkle!

There's still time to play along with a bunch of wonderful people from Papertrey - Come join us!

About this Card:
Card Base: Papertrey Ink True Black cardstock
Patterned Paper: DCWV Razzle Dazzle Stack
Stamps/Dies: Papertrey Ink You're A Gem
Sequins, Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally pinning this to steal the idea later! It'll work great with those monthly sentiments you let me borrow. :)

    ReplyDelete