Background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One of Those Days...

Ok, we all have that project that looked so cool in their minds, then really didn't pan out.
Exhibit A:

I don't know where it went wrong... scratch that... I don't know what's right about it.  The colors are not right, the frame layers didn't really line up, the distressing on the frame faded as it dried... Not my favorite card I've ever made.

HOWEVER... I did use 2 different cartridges on this card, so I can cross 2 more off of my Resolution List.  And I'm a HUGE fan of these tiny sentiment stamps that I got from Pink by design - they fit anywhere!  If nothing else, this 'eh' feeling is driving me to something great again.  Hopefully I can stay up late enough tonight to make something!  We'll see...

About this mess:

Card Base: Papertrey Ink New Leaf
Cricut Cuts - Frame - Elegant Edges cut at 3" & Flower - Cindy Loo Cut at 2"
Ribbon - Stash (Recollections)
Sentiment - Pink by Design
Stickles - Lime Green, Cotton Candy, Burgundy, Yellow
Distress Ink - Ranger - Scattered Straw

1 comment:

  1. It's actually a cute card, Julie! But I know exactly how you're feeling. I do that a lot too with my cards--start picking it apart, and sometimes too much. Next one you make will be a great creation!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete