The first award came from Cindy at My Lazy Crafternoon:
To receive this award the rules to be followed are:
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about you.
Step 3 – Award 8 recently discovered bloggers with this award.
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won the award.
8 Random Things About Me
1) I hate mustard, but can't eat a McDonald's hamburger without it
2) I wear a size 10 shoe
3) I am the oldest of 4 kids
4) I love birds - if something has a bird on it, I have to have it - however, I would never want to have a bird as a pet
5) I love the smell of pickles
6) My favorite childhood movie is Goonies
7) I still use the same hair pick I used to tease my hair with in High School
8) Leaving a comment on my blog will MAKE MY DAY!
I am so new to blogging, that I don't have enough people to forward this to. I will start with these talented ladies, and will reserve the remaining spots for future new-found blogs.
Janice at My Little Craftin Corner
Amy at CoveofCreativity
OK - Secondly, Pat from Pat's Scraps awarded me with:
By receiving a Cricut-tastic Award...
Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs.
You also have to tell 5 Cricut related things about yourself.
- My hubby bought me the Baby Bug 1.5 years ago - who knew what he was starting!
- I now own the plum expression
- I find assembling layers of cricut cuts very therapeutic, and try to put at least one on every card I make
- Any time I'm in my craft room working, my hubby refers to it as "Cricutting"
- I am afraid to try chipboard or vinyl in my Cricut - I hate to waste, so I haven't tried yet for fear of failure
Heather at Paper Crafters Anonymous - She always has the cutest Cricut cuts on all of her cards :)
Ok - Thank you so much Cindy & Pat for thinking of me for these awards. This community is awesome!