Background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Yeah - A post without a robot!

In already posted my hubby's Father's Day card from me, but I made this card to give to him from our Daughter.  I'm excited because, while it's VERY simple, it's my first easel card.  Here's the outside of the card:



And when you open it and stand it up, it looks like this:


Hubby recently got a new job, and needs some 'personal touches' for his desk, so with that in mind, I made this for him.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS TODAY!

About this card:
Card Base & Layers: Papertrey Ink
Nestabilities: Labels 1
Star Brad & Blue Button - Making Memories
Twine, Silver Brads, Blue Ink & Silver Stickles - Stash
Stamp Sentiments - Studio G

1 comment:

  1. Very nice--great to put on his desk! You did a terrific job on your first easel card!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete