Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Need An Intervention... And Robotz Rehab...

DejaVu!

You're thinking, Oh No She Didn't... Well, YES I DID - Another Robotz card!
I warned you that this was the month of 'Male Occasions' in my family, and I promise that now that this card is finished, I will put this cartridge on moth balls for a while :)  It is just so perfect for these men in our lives...

Father's Day is Sunday, and my hubby is not only an awesome Dad, but he is also quite the handy-man, so he's getting...

I forgot how much fun using patterned cardstock for a card base was, and I especially like how the glitter finish on the cardstock resisted the distress ink. I also mounted both cuts on 3D-dots, which really gives this robot a fantastic look.  I know hubby will like it because I put a cut on there for him - he loves looking at all of the little pieces and how they fit together.

I hope all of the Dads have a wonderful day this Sunday - let's all do our part to make it special for them!

About this card:

Cardstock Base - 4x8 (halved) from Nana's Kitchen
Robot Cut - Cricut cut from Robotz Cartridge cut at 2"
Tag - Cricut cut from Paper Lace cut at 3.5" wide
Embossing Inks - Spicy Marmalade & Broken China
Sentiment - Studio G Clear Stamp
Silver Brads - Stash
Stickles - Black Diamond, Silver, Orange, Waterfall & Lime Green
Sticky Gems - Stash

Ok seriously... Girly non-Robotz projects are coming soon!  (I can hear the collective sigh of relief already...)

No comments:

Post a Comment