Background

Thursday, August 4, 2016

If Cows Could Talk...

Hi again my friends... Thanks for stopping by!

Today I'm sharing a THANK YOU card I made for my sister (who loves farm animals):
I recently purchased the "If Cows Could Talk" stamp & die set by Taylored Expressions - this was my first time using it, and I am hooked!  I also haven't whipped my Copics out in a while, and I really missed them!  This little cow is so easy to 'color'... you'll be seeing more of him!!

I also tried my Papertrey Ink Scene It: Skyscapes die, and love how it turned out.  If I make this card again, I would probably put some grass across the bottom of the circle... floating cows are a little strange... :)

Thanks for stopping by!

About this card:
Card Base - Pure Poppy PTI Cardstock
Patterned Paper - Inaginesce (Farm Scene on the other side)
Circle Mat - PTI Basic Backer + Skyscape Die
Cow - Taylored Expressions "If Cows Could Talk"
Copics, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete