Background

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday in May

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm sharing the birthday card I made for my daughter - she turned 5 last week:
There is a back story here... I tell my daughter a story every night before bed, and then we make up silly ways to tell each other how much we love each other.  She knows I love birds, especially peacocks, so one night she told me she loved me like a million peacocks - not just any peacocks, but a million 'fire colored' peacocks.  I couldn't resist making her a birthday card with a fire colored peacock on it.  Silly, I know... but we have so much fun with it :)

I used the Ole Cricut Cartridge for the peacock.  This was the first time I ever used that cartridge... I need to use it more often - the images are so colorful and fun!

Thanks for stopping by - Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is just way to cute Julie!! Love all of the wonderful colors. Great story behind it, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete