Background

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mid-Week Monogram

Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing an embellished Post-It holder that I made for my Secret Sister at church (her name is Beverly... shhh, don't tell her...)
I had ordered these 4"x4" plain white coasters off of Amazon months ago, and am just now figuring out what to do with them :)  I covered this one with some cardstock from the DCWV Mango Frost stack, I distressed the edges with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, and added the 'B' cut from the Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge.  I evened out the corner with my 1/2" Corner Chomper.  Finally, I covered the clip in Washi Tape and tied small pieces of toule  around the clip to make it fun.
I have 40 of these coasters... Looks like everyone I know is getting a Post-It holder from me for the next couple of months!  I hope Beverly doesn't figure out who I am before it's time!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend - God Bless America!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! And what a great idea on how to use those coasters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great gift idea, but I want to make some for me too:)

    ReplyDelete