Background

Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter Challenge - Frame & Embellishment

Hey Everyone!  Today our challenge over at Exploring Cricut & More is to create an Easter project that includes a frame and an embellishment.  I created the following card for inspiration:
My frame came from the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge, and the egg is from the Sophie cartridge.  I embellished the egg with rhinestones.  My Mom makes a fabulous Easter dinner for our family every year, so I plan on giving this card to her as a Thank You for the meal.

Hop on over to our challenge page at Exploring Cricut & More, and enter your Easter creation - we'd love to be inspired by you!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the design on the egg!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom will love this! Beautiful egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, your card is beautiful! Thanks for all you do for our team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Julie!! Love the egg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love how your egg is hiding in the grass!

    ReplyDelete