Background

Monday, March 24, 2014

Recipe Challenge Monday

Good Morning!

There is a new recipe challenge over at Exploring Cricut & More today - we are to create a card, layout, or paper craft of your choice, any theme, any colors, and include at least 1 cardstock and 1 pattern.  Easy Peasy, right?  My co-worker is having a baby any day now, so I created this card for her shower:
The pattern paper is from a The Paper Studio stack that I got at Hobby Lobby, and my cardstock is the base and the mat from Papertrey Ink (Blueberry Sky & Enchanted Evening).  I used the Baby Steps Cricut cartridge for the baby/moon cut out, and a Creative Memories star punch for the stars.  The Sweet Baby sentiment is from Gypsy Wanderings, a preloaded cartridge on my Gypsy.

PLEASE join us this week for our fun challenge - you don't need a Cricut - any die-cutting machine will do!  Upload your project over on our challenge page at Exploring Cricut & More.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a crafty week!

3 comments:

  1. I love this adorable baby card! Might have to snag your great idea. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect baby card-I need to "borrow" this idea, as I need several of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby card Julie!! I love this darling little on sleeping on the moon. Love the papers, you used, too. :)

    ReplyDelete