Background

Monday, November 4, 2013

Challenge Monday

Good Morning!

Thanks for stopping by to see my first inspiration project as a Designer for Exploring Cricut!

Our latest challenge is as easy as 1-2-3!  You'll need to incorporate onto a card, layout or any project:
1 Pattern paper
2 Cricut cuts
3 Colors

Need some help getting started?  Here's what I whipped up for this round:
I used (1) sheet music patterned paper, (2) Cricut cuts (small mat from Elegant Edges and the music note from Quarter Note) and (3) colors: Black, white and kraft. I embossed the tan mat under the music note, used stickles on the note, and mounted the whole piece on 3d foam dots for some dimension.  I also distressed the mat to visually separate it from the sheet music.

I can't wait to see what you all create using this round's fun 'recipe' :)

Come play with us over at Exploring Cricut!  Have a great week!

About this card:
Base - Kraft cardstock by Papertrey Ink
Music Sheet Pattern Paper - Recollections
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper
Cricut Cartridges: Elegant Edges & Quarter Note
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Allegro
Stickles: Black Diamond
Distress Ink: Old Pape
3D Foam Dots
Black/Kraft Paper - Recollections

7 comments:

  1. I love this card and welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team! I love this card-very elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out just wonderful. Welcome to the Design Team, looking forward to your projects. Happy to be a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Welcome to our Team:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Julie!! Love the pattern paper and the stickled quarter note. Welcome to our DT! :)

    ReplyDelete