Background

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Boater's Birthday

Good Morning!
Two posts in one week???  This is crazy!  I forgot how much fun blogging was, so my renewed energy has produced today's post.  Today I'm going to see my brother to celebrate his birthday.  He is an avid boater, so I knew I wanted to incorporate that into his card somehow... Here's what I came up with:
I just love how it came out!  I used the "Fun In The Sun" cartridge by Cricut for the boat/guy (in my brother's boat's colors, of course), and I used the Disney "Dreams Come True" cartridge for the 'splat'. I added Glossy Accents to the water under the boat and to the water drops to make it look wet - this card was just screaming for that accent!  Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

About this card:
Card Base: Kraft Cardstock by PTI
3 Mat Colors - Recollections
Die Cuts - "Fun In The Sun" Boat; "Dreams Come True" Puddle
D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Sentiment - Studio G stamped in Staz-On Timber Brown
Glossy Accents, 3D Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment