Background

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Altered Paint Can

I was in a swap where we had to decorate a mini paint can, and stuff it full of goodies and send it to a partner.  My partner gave me a few hints about her style and preferences, and the one thing she said that stood out to me was when she said she liked, "Black and white with a splash of color".  Here's what I made for her:
I used My Mind's Eye paper from their Lush line, and used adhesive pink pearls to accent the floral print.  The black ribbon is seam binding - I have really enjoyed using seam binding on projects - I'm glad someone introduced it to me  not too long ago.  Pretty simple and elegant - I hope she loves it!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Love the lace, that pearl "belt" and just everything about it!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete