Background

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday!  I know he has enjoyed all of the handmade cards I've made him in the past, so I couldn't let this occasion go by without making him another one:
I still think guy cards are tough, but as long as you can pick your own colors for cricut cuts, you have options!  All my Dad wants for his birthday is for the whole family to go out to dinner - I wouldn't miss it for the world :)  Have a great day!

About this card:
DCWV Light Blue Card Base
Mats - White CS (stash) & Blue Glitter Paper is from DCWV 'Doodling Around" (Corner Chompers around both edges)
Presents - Cricut Cut from Birthday Bash cut at 3.5" using Bazzill Bling CS
Stickles - Lime Green, Waterfall, True Blue, Cinnamon & Platinum
Sentiment - The Paper Company

No comments:

Post a Comment