Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Purple Rain...

Ok - it has done nothing but RAIN around here lately... You would think that would mean I would have gotten more cards made, but unfortunately it didn't.  On a brighter note, I just got a nice new collection of Cricut Cartridges for Mother's Day/Birthday, so I was able to play a little bit...
Sorry my camera is not that great... But here is a card I made for my Mom to thank her for the cartridge she gave me - Paper Lace.  This cartridge is AWESOME for card bases/journaling squares/photo mounts... Once you try it, I bet you go back to it many times!

Card Base/Sentiment/Lace - Cricut Cartridge Paper Lace cut at 4"x4"
Cardstock Base - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock Lace - Bazzill Bling
Cardstock Sentiment - Bazzill Bling
Ribbon / Bouquet Sticker are from my stash
Stickles  - Lime Green & Yellow

1 comment: