Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks for Hopping! Blog Candy Winner Announced!

Hi Everyone!  I want to thank everyone who hopped through our Bunny Hop this past weekend.  We had SO much fun!  For most of us, this was our first hop, and it was a HUGE success and confidence booster for us - we are so grateful for your kind comments & new followers!

Ok... Let's see who will be the new owner of the 9 new Stickles colors...
COMMENT # 27 IS THE WINNER!  CONGRATULATIONS TIARA MOORE!

Tiara said:
"Julie, these place cards are adorable! I love them...and I love how your mom still hides you an Easter basket every year! My baskets aren't hidden, but I still get one each year too and love the fact that we're never too old for certain traditions! Thanks for organizing this and can't wait to see everything! My favorite embellishment? I'd have to say flowers, ink, bling, and of course STICKLES!!"

Thanks Tiara!  Please contact me jclawser@comcast.net with your shipping address, and I'll get your new candy out to you!

Thanks again everyone & stay posted... I'm sure this won't be a first for our group of talented ladies!

1 comment: